Summary of Contract & Terms, effective Jan 1, 2024
Last updated January 2, 2024
For contracts entered into prior to Jan 1, 2024, please see the legacy Terms of Service and Contract at https://www.realgeeks.com/contract-and-terms-legacy.
Here is a quick summary of the terms below. If you want detailed legal information, please read the full terms. When you enter into a new contract with Real Geeks, whether you are purchasing for the first time, are a returning customer, or upgrading to a new product package, you are agreeing to the full terms listed below the summary.
- You are agreeing to either a six-month or 12-month contract term (6 or 12 full monthly payments). After your contract is fulfilled, the term becomes month-to-month and can be canceled with a 30-day notice. Early cancellations are subject to an early termination fee.
- One-time fees for set up and training are billed as soon as the sign-up submission form is completed.
- Regular billing occurs on the first day of each month. Your first bill will be a prorated payment the day after we receive approval from your MLS® to publish your site or, in the event that you upgrade to a new package, on the day you sign a new contract. This enables us to get your site and any marketing campaigns up and running as quickly as possible. Your first full payment will be due on the 1st of the following month.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- We commit to launching your site and ad campaigns as quickly as possible. We commit to launching ad campaigns within five (5) business days of your site going live or the date this contract is signed, whichever is later. We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by the use of third-party site designers, or delays in receiving materials or approvals from you.
- After your website is launched you are responsible for any and all content on your site. Alterations and additions to your website may negatively impact SEO and may invalidate the Real Geeks Lead GuaranteeTM (which only applies to the Real Geeks ExpandTM and ConquerTM packages).
- If you did not purchase any package or product containing marketing or leads, you are responsible for driving your own traffic to your new website. If you did purchase any package or product containing marketing or leads, you are authorizing Real Geeks and its representatives to create and post ads on your behalf. You agree not to run additional Google PPC marketing, as this would be a direct violation of the Unfair Advantage Policy by Google. You understand you will not have access to the Google and/or Meta Ads accounts.
- You agree to pay any MLS® vendor fees issued to Real Geeks on your behalf whether they are monthly or one time including any violation fees caused by you pushing your site live before formal MLS® approval. You cannot push your site live, forward your URL, or mask your URL until MLS® has given formal approval. You are also responsible for providing new MLS® paperwork for approval if you change companies or locations.
Full Real Geeks, LLC's Terms of Service & Contract
- Term and Termination
- This Agreement shall become effective upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein and shall continue for the length of your contract term. A six-month contract term equals six (6) full monthly payments. A 12-month contract term equals twelve (12) full monthly payments. So there is not any interruption of service after the contract term ends, the Member’s services will continue and be charged monthly to their credit card until the services are canceled. After the contract term ends, the term is month-to-month.
- You may cancel this Agreement with 30 days’ notice. Early cancellations (prior to the end of your contract term) will be subject to an early cancellation fee.
- Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, RG shall replace the home page of Member's website with a standard error page at no charge to Member.
- Fees and Payments
- You shall pay the fees and other charges for the Services as stated in your invoice or in this Agreement. All fees are due immediately and, except as expressly provided herein, are non-refundable. RG reserves the right to change its fees at any time. You shall make all payments in U.S. currency. Your credit card will be billed in advance for any and all fees. In the event that the Account is over 90 days past due the total value of the contract will be due immediately and will be turned over to a collection agency if not paid immediately. RG reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account if credit card charges are denied. Such suspension or termination shall not relieve you of the obligation to pay the fees due. You agree to pay RG its reasonable expenses, including attorneys' and collection agency fees, incurred in enforcing its rights under this Agreement.
- Billing occurs on the first day of each month. Your first bill will be a prorated payment the day after we receive approval from your MLS® to publish your site or, in the event that you upgrade to a new package, after you sign a new contract. Your first full payment will be due on the 1st of the following month. One-time fees for setup and training are billed as soon as the sign-up submission form is completed.
- Clients that prepaid their Services for the year will continue after the initial contract term at the monthly rate stated on the RG Website, invoice, or contract. Monthly clients will continue as normal being charged the monthly rate stated on the RG Website, invoice, or contract. All charges will be monthly and be charged to the credit card we have on file unless otherwise specified.
- RG Website Solutions - Design & Production
- RG reserves all rights to any provided design templates and proprietary programming. Time of launch assumes the customer will make all technical and graphic decisions within one (1) business day of submission and promptly provide all requested materials within a week of contract signing.
- Member will be solely responsible for all content and materials appearing on the Member’s website including, without limitation:
(a) the accuracy and appropriateness of content and materials appearing on the website; (b) ensuring that the content and materials appearing do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party; (c) ensuring that the content and materials appearing are not libelous or otherwise illegal; (d) the final calculation and application of shipping and sales tax and for accepting, processing, filling and shipping any customer orders; (e) handling any customer inquiries or complaints arising from customer orders; and (f) the security of any customer credit card numbers and related customer information that you obtain or access as a result of conducting electronic commerce via Member's website and to keep all such information confidential and to exercise the same degree of care and security standard in the industry.
- If RG purchases a domain for a Member’s website, the Member understands and acknowledges that RG owns the domain. In the event of cancellation, the Member will be required to pay a domain transfer fee of $250 if they desire to retain the domain.
- RG IDX - Lead Manager Solutions
- RG reserves all rights to provide design and proprietary programming for RG IDX - Lead Manager. Set-up times can vary depending on the MLS®. Typical setup times are less than five (5) business days providing the customer correctly fills out and returns needed MLS® paperwork in one (1) business day. Additional delays by the MLS® are not accounted for here and may happen.
- Make sure you are updated and know your MLS®'s rules for IDX solutions. While we make every effort to keep up on rules for individual MLS®s regarding IDX solutions we are not responsible if your RG IDX solution is not compliant. You are completely responsible for all penalties and fees assessed by your association or MLS®.
- RG IDX - Lead Manager Web Mail Acceptable Use Policy
- RG has adopted the following Acceptable Use Policy in order to assure that its electronic messages are used in a lawful and appropriate manner. While RG does not ordinarily monitor the content of users' messages, it reserves the right to investigate reports of misuse of its service and to protect its property and assets. The following conduct is prohibited on the service: (a) sending harassing, abusive, or threatening messages; (b) sending obscene or pornographic messages or images; (c) sending defamatory or libelous messages; (d) sending viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files; (e) attempting to steal password or credit card information; (f) sending messages in furtherance of unlawful, criminal, or fraudulent activity; (g) attempting to conceal or misrepresent the identity of the sender; or (h) any other unlawful or illicit activity that RG determines, in its sole discretion, violates this Agreement.
- Violations of the RG Acceptable Use Policy will not be tolerated and may result in termination of service. RG may disable the sender's account without compensation or refund. RG RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO DISCLOSE TO THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING MESSAGE RECIPIENTS, THEIR COUNSEL, AND/OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES, RELEVANT INFORMATION ABOUT A COMMUNICATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE SENDER NAME, ACCOUNT INFORMATION, MEMBER AND COOKIE NUMBERS, TRANSMISSION DATA, PAST AND SUBSEQUENT SERVICE USE, AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION DEEMED NECESSARY BY RG TO ADDRESS PAST VIOLATIONS OF THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY AND TO PREVENT FUTURE VIOLATIONS. THESE DISCLOSURES MAY BE MADE WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU IRREVOCABLY CONSENT TO SUCH DISCLOSURES.
- RG Advertising and Lead Generation Services
- By signing up for advertising and lead generation services, including but not limited to the RG Grow, Expand and Conquer packages, the Member authorizes Real Geeks and its representatives to create and post ads on their behalf. The Member agrees and acknowledges that they will not have access to any advertising accounts used on their behalf, including but not limited to Google, Bing, and Meta.
- RG commits to launching ad campaigns within five (5) business days of the Member’s site going live or the date this contract is signed, whichever is later. RG accepts no responsibility for ad campaign launch delays caused by delays in site launches or delays receiving materials or approvals from Members for ad campaigns.
- The Real Geeks Lead GuaranteeTM is applicable only to the RG Expand and Conquer packages. The guaranteed lead range can be found at https://www.realgeeks.com/leadguarantee. The guaranteed lead range is based on the full length of the contract term and the selected market tier. Advertising campaigns have a natural ramp-up period that results in lower lead volume in the weeks after a campaign is launched. If RG does not deliver the minimum amount of guaranteed leads over the length of the contract term, the Member will receive a one-month credit (12 month contract terms) or half-month credit (6 month contract terms) towards future services. At the end of their contract term, Members must sign a new 6 or 12 month contract to be eligible for a new lead guarantee. Leads with an invalid phone number and invalid email address will not count towards the guaranteed lead count, if the Member submits the Invalid Lead form within thirty (30) days of receiving the lead. The lead guarantee will be invalidated if the Member makes changes to the code and/or content on the templated website provided by RG, especially any page used in the lead generation funnel. This includes but is not limited to the home search pages, home valuation pages, and lead forms. The lead guarantee will also be invalidated if the customer changes their target markets or metro more than thirty (30) days after their website is live, or elects to have a custom metro area.
- If signed up for the RG Grow, Expand or Conquer package, Member agrees not to run additional Google PPC marketing to their Real Geeks website, as this would be a direct violation of the Unfair Advantage Policy by Google.
- RG Brand Boost campaigns are primarily for branding and are not intended as a lead generation source. All reporting will be based on monthly impressions, not clicks or conversions. Member agrees to allow RG to export their leads list, or to provide a list of leads for the purposes of remarketing.
- Technical Support, Maintenance, and Training
Email technical support and phone technical support is included with all services monthly. Maintenance may include minor fixes (textual changes, logo change, new agent photo, design, etc.). Change requests will normally be completed within (5) business days of receipt via email to your account manager or the RG support team.
- RG is not responsible for the content of any web page hosted by RG. The opinions and views expressed in such web pages do not necessarily reflect those of RG. The contents of the web pages hosted by RG are not reviewed in any way before they appear on the web page. As the author of web pages hosted on RG websites, you take full responsibility for their contents. Do not use the web space provided by RG to provide material that is offensive to the web community including, but not limited, expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity or for promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities or promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual.
- RG Website Solutions shall only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or solicitation of any material that violates any local, state, federal or international law, order or regulation is prohibited.
- Your web pages cannot contain, or provide links to, materials that RG, in its sole discretion, may consider illegal or offensive including, but not limited to: (a) copyrighted material not belonging to you -- for example, music, images, software or video -- unless you have the prior consent of the copyright owner; (b) trademarked materials not belonging to you without the prior consent of the trademark owner; (c) pornography, nudity, sex or any other material that would commonly be considered "indecent" or "appealing to the prurient interest"; (d) gambling; (e) foul language; (f) pyramid or other illegal solicitation schemes; or (g) insults to other persons or businesses including, but not limited to, material that is obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory or libelous.
- You shall not use your web pages to conduct any of the following activities:
(a) send unsolicited or spam email; (b) send unsolicited or spam news postings; (c) disclose the trade secrets of any other person or entity; (d) use patented or trademarked materials without the prior consent of the patent or trademark owner; (e) rent, sell or otherwise distribute web space to third parties; or (f) conduct any other activity that RG determines, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, illegal or an unreasonable drain on system resources.
- The financial calculators are made available to you "AS IS" for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We cannot and do not guarantee their applicability in regards to your individual circumstances. RG MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE FINANCIAL CALCULATORS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Our Communications With You
- TCPA Consent for United States Residents
EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT. BY SUBMITTING YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION, YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS FROM US AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS YOU PROVIDE TO US OR ENTER INTO YOUR CONTACT PAGE.
E-MAILS, CALLS, AND TEXTS. THESE COMMUNICATIONS MAY INCLUDE TELEMARKETING MESSAGES, THROUGH THE USE OF EMAIL, LANDLINE PHONE, FAX, CELLULAR PHONE, AND TEXT MESSAGES (INCLUDING SMS AND MMS).
DIALER. WE MAY USE AN AUTOMATIC TELEPHONE DIALING SYSTEM (OR “DIALER”), WHICH MAY EMPLOY AN ARTIFICIAL OR PRE-RECORDED VOICE OR “ROBOTEXTS.” YOUR CARRIER’S STANDARD RATES AND CHARGES MAY APPLY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. AGREEING TO THESE COMMUNICATIONS IS NOT A CONDITION OF PURCHASING ANY PROPERTY, GOODS, OR SERVICES FROM US.
REVOKING CONSENT AND OPTING OUT. YOU MAY REVOKE YOUR CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS AT ANY TIME BY REPLYING “STOP” TO ANY OF OUR TEXTS. WE WILL MAKE A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORT TO COMPLY WITH ANY COMMUNICATIONS FROM YOU OPTING OUT, BUT REPLY “STOP” WILL AUTOMATICALLY REVOKE YOUR CONSENT TO FURTHER TEXT COMMUNICATIONS, AND WE RECOMMEND THAT METHOD. WE MAY TAKE UP TO 30 DAYS TO STOP COMMUNICATIONS IF YOU USE A METHOD OTHER THAN THE AUTOMATIC REPLY “STOP.” YOU CONSENT TO RECEIVE A FINAL TEXT MESSAGE CONFIRMING YOUR OPT-OUT. SUBJECT TO SECTION 8.3 BELOW, YOU MAY REVOKE YOUR CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS BY USING THE “UNSUBSCRIBE” LINK IN AN EMAIL.
COMMUNICATION FREQUENCY. HOW OFTEN WE SEND YOU COMMUNICATIONS WILL VARY, BECAUSE THE INDIVIDUAL SALESPERSON WHO COMMUNICATES WITH YOU WILL DETERMINE IT.
You represent and warrant that:
∙ You are at least 18 years old;
∙ You live in the United States (or Canada, in which case the Canadian consents below apply);
∙ You have not registered on a national or statewide Do Not Call list;
∙ You are the account holder for the email addresses and phone numbers you provided, or you have authorization from the account holder to give this consent; and
∙ The email addresses and phone numbers you provided are accurate, and you will let us know if you release them to another person or individual.
Our mobile service is available only in certain states. Certain mobile features may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. Contact your carrier with questions regarding these issues.
- For Canadian Residents
In addition to the consent provided above in the Our Communications With You (United States) section, Canadian residents agree to the following provisions related to compliance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (“CASL”), Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”) and Canadian provincial law including Alberta’ Personal Information Protection Act (“PIPA”), and Quebec’s Act Respecting the Protect of Personal Information in the Private Sector:
∙ Because the purpose of our communications include your interest in our services, our communication with you will continue until you revoke your consent or opt-out; and
∙ Your personal information may also be transmitted to, used in, and stored in the United States.
- RG reserves the right to send Member service e-mails notifying Member of operational or other changes that may affect or change the Services offered by RG. Please note that you cannot opt out or unsubscribe from such service e-mails because these service e-mails provide information critical for the operation of Member's website. MEMBER HEREBY GRANTS RG EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION TO SEND FAX AND OR EMAIL SOLICITATIONS OR ADVERTISEMENTS, THUS SATISFYING ANY EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION REQUIREMENT.
- Amendments and Modifications
RG reserves the right to amend the Service offerings and add, delete, suspend or modify the terms and conditions of the Services at any time and to determine whether and when, at its sole discretion, any such changes apply to existing or future Members.
- We take spam very seriously here. You may not use any of our products or services to send online messages to any bulk mailing or to send unsolicited bulk or commercial messages. In addition, the use of automated scripting-type programs that automate the process of sending or viewing any of the Materials is strictly prohibited. In addition, you must comply with the Federal CAN-SPAM Act. RG reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, the number of messages that you may send using any of our products or services and/or the number of recipients to which you send such messages.
- You are solely responsible for your actions and communications undertaken or transmitted using this Site. Neither we nor our affiliates exercise editorial control over your transmissions; however, we do reserve the right to review your transmissions in order to ensure compliance with these Terms.
- Limitation of Liabilities
- General. IN NO EVENT WILL RG BE LIABLE TO MEMBER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO (I) THE SERVICES, (II) YOUR USE OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE AVAILABLE THROUGH RG, (III) THIS AGREEMENT, OR (IV) MEMBER’S WEBSITE REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OR BASIS OF THE CLAIM INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TORT, CONTRACT OR STRICT LIABILITY CLAIMS. IN ADDITION, EXCEPT FOR THE SERVICE LEVEL WARRANTY SPECIFIED IN SECTION 16 HEREOF, RG SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND OR NATURE TO MEMBER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO MEMBER'S USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE MEMBER'S PURCHASED SERVICES. IN THE EVENT THAT RG IS LIABLE TO MEMBER FOR ANY LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES, THIS AGREEMENT OR MEMBER'S WEBSITE, RG'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO MEMBER WILL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ANY ACTUAL MONETARY LOSS OR DAMAGES SUFFERED UP TO, AND NOT IN EXCESS OF, THE AGGREGATE FEES PAID, IF ANY, FOR THE SERVICES WHICH GAVE RISE TO THE CLAIM DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO THE DATE THE CLAIM AROSE.
- No Liability for Unauthorized Use or Access. Member is solely responsible for ensuring that each password for Member's website is utilized only by Member or, if applicable, by Member's authorized employees and agents. RG shall have no liability for any loss, claim, damage or other liability that may arise from the unauthorized use of a password. If a password is lost or stolen or if you have reason to believe that your website is no longer secure for any reason, it is your responsibility to notify RG of such loss or theft so that the password can be deactivated and a new password assigned. RG will use commercially reasonable efforts to effect password deactivation requests promptly.
- Intellectual Property
Member acknowledges and agrees that RG Website Solutions and RG IDX - Lead Manager are a valuable commercial product of RG, the development of which has involved expenditure by RG of substantial time and money. Member acknowledges and agrees that Member has no ownership rights to RG Website Solutions or RG IDX - Lead Manager. Member further acknowledges and agrees that the name and mark "RG Website Solutions” and “RG IDX - Lead Manager” and all associated names, marks and logos (collectively, the "Marks") are the trademarks and/or service marks of RG or its affiliates, and that any trade dress, trademark, service mark or designs related to RG Website Solutions and RG IDX - Lead Manager and/or the Marks are the intellectual property of RG and are protected by United States copyright laws, trademark laws, trade secret laws, international treaties and applicable laws of the states and jurisdictions where they are used. This Agreement does not grant to Member any ownership right in the Marks or in any other intellectual property of RG. All material on RG Website Solutions and RG IDX - Lead Manager including, but not limited to, images and illustrations are protected by copyrights that are owned or controlled by RG or by other parties that have licensed their material to RG. Except as otherwise provided in the following sentence, all right, title and interest in, and as to the Marks and any other intellectual property of RG shall remain with RG. RG grants a nonexclusive, revocable, non-transferable license to Member to use solely during the term of this Agreement the graphics, text, tools and modules provided by RG through RG Website Solutions and RG IDX - Lead; provided, however, that such graphics, text, tools, and modules may be used by Member only on RG's server. Such license shall terminate upon the termination of this Agreement. Member shall not, under any circumstances, resell, distribute or allow any other entity or person to use any of RG's products, modules, tools, scripts, graphics, text, database/programming code or object or source codes without RG's prior written consent. As between Member and RG, the parties agree that RG shall own and retain all intellectual property
rights, copyrights, patents and all rights, title and interest in and to all of the products, modules, tools, scripts, graphics, text, database/programming code and object or source codes provided or supplied by RG that are displayed on Member's website or used in the development or the maintenance of Member's website.
Access to RG Website Solutions and RG IDX - Lead Manager does not grant to Member the right to reproduce, copy or distribute (except as permitted by RG on web pages hosted by RG) by any means, method or process whatsoever, now known or hereafter developed, all products and services made available by RG through RG Website Solutions and RG IDX - Lead Manager including, without limitation, transferring or downloading them to a computer hard drive, or otherwise copying them onto any other storage medium. In addition, access to RG Website Solutions and RG IDX - Lead Manager does not grant to Member the right to perform publicly, by any means, method or process whatsoever, now known or hereafter developed, made available by RG through RG Website Solutions and RG IDX - Lead Manager including, without limitation, any transmission, retransmission, or further transmission of them. All products and services made available by RG through RG Website Solutions and RG IDX - Lead Manager plus all other products are protected by copyrights that are owned by the individual composers thereof or other.
You agree that you will not attempt to compromise the security on the RG servers by any means including, but not limited to: (a) attempting to gain access to restricted information on the RG servers; (b) attempting to disable, cripple or modify RG servers or any service running on an RG server; or (c) attempting to access information in other RG Website Solutions and RG IDX - Lead Manager accounts. RG reserves the right to prosecute any person or entity attempting to compromise the security of the RG servers to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law.
- Links to Other Websites
As a convenience to Member, RG provides links to websites owned and operated by third parties not affiliated with RG. Member's use of the services and products offered via any such linked website shall be at Member's own risk and RG assumes no responsibility for the products and services offered via any such linked website, regardless of whether RG receives a referral fee for Member's use of the linked website. Member acknowledges and agrees that RG shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services or information located on or through any of the linked websites, nor for any losses or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any content from any such linked website.
- Disclaimer and Warranties
Member understands that the Internet and other various networking communication mediums are not secure, unless explicitly specified as such, and may be subject to interception or loss. RG makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express, implied or statutory, concerning the data or information available through RG Website Solutions and RG IDX - Lead Manager or the Internet. RG'S SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. RG MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET MEMBER'S REQUIREMENTS OR WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR; ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE; REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE OR SERVICES; AND/OR ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, CLAIM OR REMEDY IN TORT WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RG. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, RG DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES.
- Copyright - Real Geeks
All of the Material available on RG Website Solutions and RG IDX - Lead Manager, original Material residing on RG Website Solutions and RG IDX - Lead Manager, templates, and Material residing on RG client websites at the time of original creation are copyrighted © 2009-2024, RG or used under license. RG currently utilizes copyrighted materials from individuals and entities. The copyright information for each licensor is indicated on the applicable portion of the Site, and/or on the electronic messages incorporating their content.
Stored Credentials Consent
I, [name], authorize Real Geeks, located at 4849 Greenville Ave Suite 1495, Dallas, TX 75206 (“Real Geeks”), to charge my credit card for agreed upon access and use of Real Geeks’s Network and Services (“Network”). I understand that my information will be saved to file for future transactions on my account. I understand and agree that Real Geeks will automatically charge the fee for the Services on a monthly basis.
I understand that my card will be charged at the beginning of every month, unless otherwise indicated through mutually agreed upon payment arrangements. I will be charged for the calculated cost for the Services, which is provided in my monthly invoice, including but not limited to fees related to sign up, platform hosting, marketing/advertising and any other services provided by Real Geeks, plus applicable sales tax.
The Real Geeks EstablishTM platform costs $299 per month (12-month contract term) or $499 per month (6-month contract term) and includes 2 users. Each additional user past the first 2 costs $25 per month, up to 10 total users, and $10 for each additional user past the first 10.
The Real Geeks GrowTM platform costs $599 per month (12-month contract term) or $799 per month (6-month contract term) and includes 2 users. Each additional user past the first 2 costs $25 per month, up to 10 total users, and $10 for each additional user past the first 10.
The Real Geeks ExpandTM platform costs $999 per month (12-month contract term) or $1,299 per month (6-month contract term) and includes 5 users. Each additional user past the first 5 costs $25 per month, up to 10 total users, and $10 for each additional user past the first 10.
The Real Geeks ConquerTM platform costs $1,599 per month (12-month contract term) or $1,799 per month (6-month contract term) and includes 10 users. Each additional user past the first 10 costs $10 per month.
We may also pass a monthly fee through from your MLS board, depending on if the board charges us a fee. Notwithstanding the foregoing, I further understand that I have the right to receive the 10-day notice prior to any charge to the credit/debit card(s) other than the specific amount authorized. Except where otherwise expressly provided, all amounts stated shall be paid in United States Dollars (USD).
I may cancel this authorization and/or the Services at any time by contacting Real Geeks in writing. In the event I cancel this authorization, I understand I must provide alternative payment plans. In the event that I wish to give notice of cancellation of the Services, I agree and understand that I must provide 30 days’ notice. Early cancellations are subject to an early termination fee. All fees paid are non-refundable.
I further acknowledge and agree to the Terms of Service / Contract, which are incorporated herein and made a part of this agreement.
Acknowledgment and Agreement