Software Engineer – Python
Who We Are
Real Geeks, based in Dallas, TX, builds powerful, simple, and easy-to-use software to enable real estate professionals to grow their business. We are growing our development team.
We’re looking for an experienced, passionate, skilled engineer with about 5 years of experience in node.js, python, docker and amazon web services (AWS)
What We Use
What you’ll need
- Technical chops – 5+ years building modern backend systems.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Share ownership of existing systems while also designing and implementing major new services.
- Strong understanding of web technologies
- Team player – able to work cohesively and productively with a team of 12 developers, product, and support.
- Driven – able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- We’re looking for an experienced software engineer who has a solid understanding of web technologies to join our dev team of 12.
Bonus points if you have…
- Contributed to open-source projects.
- Experience with real estate data, e.g., IDX feeds, etc.
- Migrated significant projects from Python 2 to 3.
Work with us on projects like…
What We Provide
- Challenging projects and work
- Growth and development opportunities
- Positive, healthy, and vibrant environment
- Competitive salary
- Employee medical, dental, vision, prescription drug benefits
- 18 days paid time off, plus holidays.
- 401K with matching
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
Real Geeks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and celebrate diversity in our culture.