Performance Manager, Client Success
Who We Are:
Real Geeks creates solutions that help real estate agents and small teams attract new clients, build lifetime relationships, and grow their business. We were founded in 2011, and we’re headquartered in Dallas, Texas. We are a team of scrappy, compassionate, innovative people who build great things. We are looking for a Performance Manager, Client Success, to join our team.
Why We Need You:
In this role, you will gain a deep understanding of the Real Geeks platform, identify client usage & adoption, and partner closely with clients to educate them on how to leverage all our platform’s capabilities to grow their business. You must be able to understand our client’s business needs and our own and articulate the value proposition for our lead generation solution. Your goal is to make sure the client is successful with our platform, enhance the overall customer experience and drive adoption of our entire product suite.
What You'll Do:
- Lead, coach and develop a small team of customer success specialists.
- Train, coach and build high trust relationships with clients
- Build and enhance our new customer experience and processes
- Refine and improve our customer success toolkit
- Answer and delegate incoming support tickets from customers
- Utilizing sales closing skills to improve our client’s lead conversion ratio
Own account growth:
- Manage the customer relationship post-implementation
- Manage renewals and customer retention
- Manage upsell opportunities and qualify sales referrals
- Drive customer adoption of key features and best practices
- Conduct business reviews and usage audits with clients
- Deeply understand client’s needs and align them to our best practices
- Conduct client health checks to ensure optimum retention and account health
What you’ll need to be successful:
- At least 5 years of experience in customer success or sales or sales training role with a SaaS organization
- Real Estate experience, strongly preferred
- Data driven – identifies key metrics and monitors performance
- Technical chops – able to quickly learn and understand our SaaS platform
- configuration and troubleshoot system issues
- Ability to overcome objections and offer solutions
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Lead generation experience, a plus
What we offer:
- Positive, healthy, and vibrant culture
- Challenging projects and work
- Growth and development opportunities
- Employee medical, dental, vision, prescription drug benefits
- 18 days paid time off, plus holidays.
- 401K with matching
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
Real Geeks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and celebrate diversity in our culture.