Manager - Onboarding & Implementation
Who We Are:
Real Geeks creates solutions that help real estate agents attract new clients, build lifetime relationships, and grow their business. We were founded in 2011, and we’re headquartered in Dallas, Texas. We are a team of scrappy, compassionate, innovative people who build great things. We are looking for a Manager - Onboarding & Implementation to join our team.
Why we need you:
At Real Geeks, our customer is at the heart of everything we do. Everyone at Real Geeks has a role in driving our customer’s success. As the Onboarding Team Manager, you’ll be a key driver for our mission by helping real estate agents quickly and effectively adopt our product and begin seeing early success with it. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the successful execution of the Real Geeks customer onboarding strategy. If you understand what it means to take full ownership of the department, and will always be looking for ways to improve our customer experience and operations, we want to talk to you. The ideal candidate will excel at managing a process with many moving parts, never uses the phrase “this is how it’s always been done,” and thrives in an environment where they can experiment and challenge assumptions. We need someone who isn’t afraid to experiment and approach problems with a “beginner’s mind.” You’ll be leading a small team of talented onboarding specialists, and we need a leader who thrives when helping your team do their best work. You’ll report directly to the client services leader and will partner with leaders and team members across the organization to collaborate, share findings, and drive everyone to deliver a great experience for our new customers.
What you’ll do:
- Build onboarding strategies to ensure customers in all customer segments hit onboarding milestones within the defined SLAs. This includes reporting the milestone completion of new customers, documenting all steps and touchpoints as appropriate, and working with the client services leader to make sure our milestone goals align with the best interests of our customers.
- Define and improve the team’s internal processes to deliver a stellar customer experience without sacrificing efficiency. You’ll drive change while minimizing instability and ensuring a smooth onboarding for new clients, even when you’re “shaking things up” internally.
- Lead a team of onboarding specialists and drive the team to meet onboarding milestone goals. You will also be responsible for managing capacity, planning for changes, and continually working to make our onboarding operations more efficient and a better experience for our customers.
- Manage multiple simultaneous onboarding projects at one time while balancing priorities of business results and customer satisfaction.
- Influence cross-functional leaders to get buy-in for onboarding initiatives.
- Be an advocate for our customers and work with sales, marketing, and product teams to improve processes and our product experience.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 4+ years of customer success, support, or onboarding experience, with at least 1 year managing a team, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Great project management skills
- Experience building or executing customer success programs through scalable processes and technologies (example: email, in-app, online training, community, bot/automation).
- Experience with an online ticketing system, like Zendesk, a plus.
- Excellent judgement and the ability to make decisions and create experiences that help our customers while balancing what makes sense for our organization.
- Proven ability to research, analyze and provide a solution to newly identified issues.
- Real estate, lead generation, or SMB customer experience a plus.
What we offer:
- Positive, healthy, and vibrant culture
- Challenging projects and work
- Growth and development opportunities
- Employee medical, dental, vision, prescription drug benefits
- 18 days paid time off, plus holidays.
- 401K with matching
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan