Email Marketing Manager, Dallas or Austin, TX
Who we are:
Real Geeks creates solutions that help real estate agents and small teams attract new clients, build lifetime relationships, and grow their business. We were founded in 2011, and we’re headquartered in Dallas, Texas. We are a team of scrappy, compassionate, and innovative people who build great things. Real Geeks is rapidly growing, we are building a world class marketing team to accelerate that growth. We are looking for an Email Marketing expert that can help us revolutionize our prospect drip campaigns, new customer onboarding and non-automated existing customer communications. If you enjoy perfectly pairing the right message and the right moment using data driven methods, Real Geeks might be your new home!
What you’ll do:
- Own key links between sales and marketing, also work collaboratively and closely with product and support.
- Maintain the highest standards in written communication – Crisp Calls to action, focused copy and grammatically correct.
- Create, operate, and report on prospect drip campaigns.
- Partner with Sales to preemptively overcome objections and make sales calls more successful.
- Work with Product and Support to create, operate and report on onboarding campaigns.
- Execute non-automated email communications to existing customers.
- Unify our disparate communication systems into HubSpot.
- Work cross functionally to find buried treasure in our customer data.
- Think outside email! Onsite popups, chat boxes, product tours and text messages will be key tools in your arsenal.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5 years of experience email marketing experience
- Extremely strong written communication skills. The more copy you have written the better.
- Love digging into customer data.
- HubSpot and Salesforce expert.
- Deep Excel knowledge. SQL is a plus.
- Understand the technical details of email deliverability and client compatibility.
- Adept at using tools like Litmus.
- Ability to leverage external resources for design and coding when needed.
- Must be in Dallas or Austin.
- Landing page optimization experience, a huge plus.
What we offer:
- Positive, healthy, and vibrant culture
- Challenging projects and work
- Growth and development opportunities
- Employee medical, dental, vision, prescription drug benefits
- 18 days paid time off, plus holidays.
- 401K with matching
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
Real Geeks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and celebrate diversity in our culture.