API Product Manager
Who We Are:
Real Geeks creates solutions that help real estate agents and small brokerage teams attract new clients, build lifetime relationships, and grow their business. Founded in 2011, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. We care deeply about the success of our customers and pride ourselves on being a nimble team that gets stuff done. Our team works closely together to ensure that agents are successful at lead generation, home buyers find the home of their dreams, and brokers and team leaders make their team more effective.
We are looking for an experienced API product manager to help define the strategy and execution for data products to serve Real Geeks and other companies in the Fidelity National Financial real estate software portfolio (https://fnf.com/Companies/Real-Estate-Technology, NYSE: FNF). You will be coordinating across multiple business units to bring a product to life. This position will report to the Head of Product.
Who You Are:
- You have deep knowledge about APIs, and can explain them to audiences of different technical levels
- You are extremely comfortable with ambiguity and crave bring structure to the chaos.
- You deeply understand your customers and the market.
- You understand the competitive landscape and are an expert on the challenges your customers face.
- You collaborate to build solutions. You work across technical teams and stakeholders to find the best possible products to build.
- You mockup solutions, test with users, keep what’s working and discard what's not. Lather, rinse, repeat until the product is right.
- You build things. You sit shoulder-to-shoulder with engineers, designers, and marketers to bring the product to life.
- You make excellent decisions. You get buy-in and feedback from creative peers, engineers, and senior leadership using influence backed by data & insights.
What You've Done:
- You have 3+ years of experience in API Product Management
- You also understand RESTful concepts, JSON structure and API architecture principals
- Your APIs are currently being used and loved.
- You have lasting relationships with your teams and stakeholders built on trust and transparency.
Nice To Have:
- You understand how to navigate complex org structures to find the people you need to find.
- Experience building and launching products from scratch.
- Experience working on a small team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience building products for real estate professionals or small/medium business owners.
- Technical degree or relevant experience.
- Location: This position is expected to be in Dallas, TX. Remote applicants will be considered but may be asked to relocate.
- Real Geeks is an independently operating company within Fidelity National Financial. https://fnf.com/Companies/Real-Estate-Technology
- 18 PTO days per year
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Options
- Pet Insurance
- Annual Continuing Education Benefit Fund
Real Geeks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and celebrate diversity in our culture.